ProTaper Contour Handlebars | Carmichael
In 1991, Pro Taper introduced the 1-1/8-inch Taperwall handlebar and the industry hasn't been the same since. The Corona, CA based company expanded its product line to include clutches, sprockets and grips, among others, but Pro Taper never turned its back on what landed them in the motocross world.
The Pro Taper Contour Handlebar - Oversized is a best seller and made with the same quality as its Standard 7/8-inch Pro Taper brother, it's just, well, oversized! Check out the features that come with this solid beast and you'll understand why it's a must-have on the race course by riders like Nate Adams, Levi Sherwood and Robbie Maddison.
- 1-1/8" tubing at the clamping area.
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths.
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex at price point.
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability.
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion.
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant.
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends.
- Weighs only 1.55 pounds (703 grams) without pad.
- Handlebar pad included.
- Note: Pro Taper Contour Handlebars require the use of 1-1/8 inch oversized handlebar clamps (sold separately).
We Also Recommend
Grom Easier Pull Clutch Lever +Brake Lever Combo | 1FNGR Lever
Grom Easier Pull Clutch Lever +Brake Lever Combo | 2FNGR Lever
Grom Easier Pull Clutch Lever +Brake Lever Combo | "Henge" Lever