Lithium-Ion 2.0 Battery | 2003 - 06/13 - 19 Kawasaki ZX6R
Second generation lithium-ion battery delivers a heavyweight punch in a featherweight package. By combining the latest in lithium iron phosphate (LiFeP04) cell technology and an onboard cell management system, the BikeMaster® Lithium-Ion 2.0 Batteries provide unprecedented power and safety.
- Full Function internal BMS (battery management system) provides individual cell voltage protection and cell balancing function
- LiFePO4 cells provide power and safety in a non-combustible cell
- Up to 70% lighter compared to lead-acid battery
- Quicker recharge with 10A current and 90% charged within 6 minutes
- Eco friendly design does not contain any acid and heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, hydrargyrum (mercury)